7Mojos is an innovative gaming company with offices in Varna and Sofia, Bulgaria. We are passionate about creating high-quality casino games and the services that power them. Our team consists of very talented people with diverse skills, including game developers, front and backend web developers, QA engineers, and graphic designers. And we want to expand by adding new exciting people to our team.
We are looking for а highly motivated, communicative, and team-oriented person to join our team as a Product and Administrative Assistant. They will be responsible for communicating the launch and the subsequent monitoring and troubleshooting of our products within our partner network and lend administrative help to our team. The position is suitable for candidates who have completed higher education in Economics or Marketing and literacy in English.
- Process incoming and outgoing commercial correspondence with our business partners
- Facilitate the launch of our products with new partners
- Monitor the performance of our products in existing partner networks
- Conduct various administrative tasks assigned by the management daily
- Coordinate processes and communicate with other departments
- Maintain documentation in accordance with internal requirements
- University degree in Economics or Marketing
- Very good communication skills /spoken and written/ in English and Bulgarian
- Confident work with Google apps like Drive, Gmail, Meet, and others related
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Exel, PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks
Bonus points for:
- Literacy in common file formats such as JSON and XML
- Previous experience with system administration panels
- Experience with image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Photopea
If you are up to the task and meet our requirements, here is what we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and periodical increases corresponding to the person's skills and performance
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Available Udemy courses
- Multisport card
- Additional medical and dental health insurance
- Regular team buildings
- A challenging full-time job in a dynamic work environment and a young team
- Opportunity for professional growth in the company
- Casual working environment with a collaborative nature
- Entertainment area
- Smoking area and Shisha lounge
- Dining area stocked with snacks
- Work in a team of experienced professionals using some of the most modern and widely used technologies
Are you ready for the next jump in your career development?
We would love to hear that from you!
Please, send us your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The information you provide is under protection by the regulations of personal data protection of GDPR!