E-Motive is a trusted service provider for multichannel solutions worldwide. We provide outsourced services to sellers, brands, and manufacturers such as Inventory, Data Optimization, Account Management, Customer Service and Web Development. We want to enable them to represent themselves on multichannel e-commerce platforms, this predominately is eBay and Amazon. We also provide services directly to eBay and represent them in several countries around the world.
We are looking for a Data Analyst with English to join our team.
About the Role
To succeed in this role you should be an expert working with excel. That includes PIVOT tables, VLOOKUP, merging data, etc. If you have experience with Power Query as well, that would be a strong advantage.
Your daily duties will include:
- Optimizing and structuring Data Sheets from customers
- Working with third-party platforms such as Magento and Linnworks
- Developing, optimizing, and publishing content on marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay
- Writing content where necessary to improve listing quality
- Working closely with Account Management department to ensure customer satisfaction
What we offer
- Very good level of English
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Previous experience in data handling and/or analysis
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Investigative and Trouble Shooting Skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
You will also enjoy all the benefits which come with being part of a growing business. We value the people that work for us so in addition to a competitive salary we offer…
- Remote work option
- Fully remote recruitment process
- A great professional experience in a fast-paced sector.
- Ongoing training.
- Young and friendly team to work with.
- English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity for further professional development.
- Regular Team building events.
If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please apply with you English CV and salary expectations.