Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,600 branches, with 34,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
Currently for one of our clients, we are looking for a responsible person to fulfil the position of:
Merchandiser - FMCG
• Visiting stores from traditional and modern trade;
• Check implementation of company merchandising standards;
• Prepare analyses and reports according to the Company requests, based on the collected data and informations from the market;
• Special focus on the origins of the products (production dates and best before dates);
• Monitor the competition activity, pricing, placements, promos and etc.
• Previous experience in a similar position – FMCG company minimum 1 year;
• Good command of English language;
• Driving license category B;
• Possibility to take business trips;
• MS Office experienced user.
What we offer:
• Lucrative salary, company car, phone and laptop;
• Initial training;
• Standard work week.
If you meet all the requirements, please send your CV in English for immediate consideration.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1814/ 08.12.201