As our Clinical Trials site is developing, we are currently
recruiting for an English-speaking Study Coordinator to work for a long-term
We are looking for a motivated, naturally curious and
energetic person. The right candidate is expected to start as soon as possible.
- High English language proficiency;
- Very good computer literacy;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Willingness for learning;
- Loyalty and responsibility;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- Compliance with standards of practice and deadlines;
- Communication with partners, colleagues and patients;
- Maintaining office documents;
- Entering data in electronic databases;
- Translation of documents;
- Assistance to the medical staff;
- Ensuring on-time task execution;
- Тraining in job-related matters;
- Friendly team to work with;
- Professional and personal life balance;
- Competitive remuneration package;
To apply, please send your CV in English and valid Picture.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The information you provide with your application is
confidential and protected under the Personal Data Protection Law.