For our office in Varna, we are looking for an HR Assistant to support the HR Department.
Your HR Assistant duties will involve supporting activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Assistant job description and specification.
• Proven working experience as HR Assistant
• People-oriented and results-driven
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
• English minimum level C1
• Support the HR department and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Support the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Be in charge of the office organization
• Communicate and negotiate with suppliers
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Additional as business needs arise
Values and behaviour
• Act with integrity
• Not afraid to try new things and innovate
• Deliver with pride
• Accountable, take your role & responsibilities seriously
• Team player; collaboration is key to our success
• Customer-centric, think customer first
• Flexible with a can-do attitude
What we offer:
You will also enjoy all the benefits which come with being part of a growing business. We value the people that work for us so in addition to a competitive salary we…
• A great professional experience in a fast-paced sector.
• Ongoing training.
• Young and friendly team to work with.
• English-speaking environment.
• Opportunity for further professional development.
If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your English CV and salary/benefit package.