We provide outsourced services to sellers, brands, and manufacturers such as Inventory, Data Optimization, Account Management, Customer Service and Web Development. We want to enable them to represent themselves on multichannel e-commerce platforms, this predominately is eBay and Amazon.
We also provide services directly to eBay and represent them in several countries around the world.
About the Role
An experienced Technical Project Manager working in product development.
The Project Manager will work on multiple company projects, that will help automate business processes. They will also communicate with clients and stakeholders and manage their expectations. The ideal candidate has previous managerial experience, as well as hands-on experience of languages, tools, and infrastructure. Their role will encompass end to end application development, from initial requirements gathering to development (together with a development team) and user acceptance testing of applications
The PM will build a trusted relationship with engineering teams and explain how solutions adhere to architectural principles.
- Initiating Projects - lead the development of technology solutions to meet business requirements, considering and presenting the pros and cons of different solutions
- Leading and motivating the project team
- Gathering requirements and researching relevant technologies and demonstrating their benefits
- Contributing to the Architectural Roadmap
- Supporting the delivery planning process to ensure interdependencies are understood and that plans are viable
- Preparing scope documentation and writing PID’s and other reports
- Supporting QA phase by developing test scripts
- Detailed knowledge of workflow
- Work in tandem with the commercial team
- End to end application development experience
- Excellent English Skills
- Excelleing communication skills
- Any hands-on back-end programming experience will be a strong advantage
- Experience with SCRUM or any agile methodology will be an advantage
What we offer
You will also enjoy all the benefits which come with being part of a growing business. We value the people that work for us so in addition to a competitive salary we offer…
A great professional experience in a fast-paced sector.
- Ongoing training.
- Young and friendly team to work with.
- English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity for further professional development.
- Regular Team building events.
- Work from home option
If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your English CV and salary/benefit package online.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. So, if you think this is the role for you, apply today.