Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 3,100 offices in more than 83 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services worldwide.
Currently we offers the opportunity for a responsible, organized and proactive person with excellent communication skills and strong motivation to join the team of our partner on the position:
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Record monthly adjusting and accrual entries
- Update fixed asset system for additions and disposals and record monthly
- Monitor daily cash balances
- Prepare monthly financial statement analysis according to GAAP with variance reporting
- Processing in the accounting program of various regular monthly documents;
- Distribute financials to lenders/owners
- Assist in the annual audit and tax return preparation
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Perform a wide variety of accounting analyses.
- Support month-end and year-end close process according to local legislation, IFRS and applicable Group standards
- Preparing reports and information for management in the Headquarter and the Bulgarian office
- Record tenant receipts against monthly charges
- Process monthly tenant billings
- Monitor tenant accounts for overages/shortages and past due amounts
- Send monthly invoices/statements to tenants
- Perform weekly Accounts Payable reviews and make needed payments
- Process payable invoices: review, code and acquire proper approvals
- Manage weekly cash flow treatment
Qualified applicants will have the following skills:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Min 2 years’ experience in the field of accountancy
- Deep knowledge of Bulgarian legislation, knowledge and experience with International Accounting Standard and auditing practices and principles
- Experience working with all aspects of Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Previous experience with accounting software (Ajur, SAP) and ERP will be advantage;
- Very good working knowledge of Excel
- Very good English – written and spoken
- High level of attention to detail, aptitude for planning/managing deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking;
- Responsibility, loyalty and professional attitude to work
The Company Offers:
- Being part of a highly professional and open-minded team and opportunity to use English language in everyday communication
- Opportunity for a long-term job position in an international and stable company
- Competitive remuneration
- A great opportunity to expand your experience
If what you read seems as your vision for the next career step, please send us your detailed CV in English.
We are waiting for you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.