Front Office Receptionist
We're looking for new team mates to join the Front Office team at Kitchen59 in Sofia! If you have a drive, lovely personality, willingness to add value the guest journey and are very well aware of how to use your common sense, then you'd be a great match for the position.
You are a true Kitchen59 ambassador and easily become a part of our “mishmash” of explorers and blow away with a sparkling first impression of our property. You operate mainly in the front desk and public areas where you are open and available with a friendly smile to meet and provide all needed to the hotel guests. Making sure that our guests are satisfied and well informed is a second nature to you and you take pride in your contribution to that. You can be sure that we are proud of you and your important work! This goes way beyond our community has experienced: you and your team members are the hotel’s super-skilled room hosts and responsible for optimal guest experience. You make everyone who steps through our doors feel like a part of the Kitchen59 eco-system. Do you have what it takes to make it stick?
Are you a night bird? If, so you are at the right place! On very rare occassions you might need to fill in a night shift but they are as fun as the regular ones! If you would like to do that this is a plus!
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- You don't wait to be told what to do when it comes to delivering great service to the guests and the team
- You're tech savvy and are not afraid of using various systems like reservation tools, CRMs, and other online engines that help us operate the property
- You speak English flawlessly and freely. (Another languages are a plus, too)
- You are curious, pro-active and are able to come up and work with out of the box solutions and ideas
- You take the extra step beyond your standard front office duties and are willing to give a hand to a colleague in need
- You are well aware of the hospitality industry functions but also interested in discovering new trends in the sector
- You're willing to cover some night shifts
- You are no stranger to entering conversations with guests and handling complaints in a calm and effective manner
What's in it for you?
- A competetive salary, based on your experience and thrive for development
- A company uniform (not a baggy bad looking stuff, you get a navy blazer, slim fit branded cotton t-shirt and a pocket square, the rest is up to your own style and personality)
- Daily fruit in the office to keep those vitamin levels up
- Monthly food vouchers
- Generous F&B outlets discount
- Friends & Family rates
- Access to events
Do you see yourself as someone who joins a young and vibrant team with a mission to change the way hospitality is perceived? Then give us a call!