Now looking for inquisitive, self-driven and open-minded professionals to join us and our Client which is a leader in the Tobacco industry offering innovative smokeless devices. Our associates will be trusted to advise and support the consumers on their usage and maintenance through multiple channels.
Our best match would be someone who is eager to add value to the customer experience through constructive feedback and proactivity.
We need you to be:
• Fluent in Bulgarian (both written and verbal) and advanced in English
• Experienced in a call center environment
• Active listener with positive attitude and tone of voice
• Familiar with OS MS Windows & Office and Internet applications
• High school graduate
Why to work for Concentrix?
- To be part of the Gold Award winner company in the category “Employees at the heard of everything” for large companies at the South East Europe customer service awards 2020
- Opportunity develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries
- Free additional medical and dentist insurance
- Transportation/Internet allowance
- Sport card
- Refer a friend bonus
Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.