We are looking for: Technical Writer
Main Responsibilities Description:
To prepare technical guides, logistical support plans, product management roadmaps, online help and user/administrator guides and other supporting documents within the company. Interpret and explain business and technical information in comprehensive and clear content for users.
• Work with software developers, product managers, quality assurance engineers, and technical support engineers to develop technical documentation in English.
• Write online help and user/administrator guides in English, from scratch, in parallel with software development.
• Create other documentation for enterprise-level software products (best practices, hardware configuration guides).
• Create from scratch, validate, and publish new content in the documentation repositories.
• Edit and maintain existing content in a timely, accurate and organized manner.
What to expect from us:
• Full-time position that comes with competitive performance driven remuneration package
• Excellent work atmosphere and culture
• Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
• Additional social benefits
• Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
• Refreshments and fruits at our offices
• Lively office environment with game and relax area.
What we expect:
• Previous experience in a technology company.
• Graduate or post-graduate degree in Technical Communication, Philology, Journalism or a related discipline.
• Technical background or certification as a technical communicator is a big advantage.
• Proficiency in written English.
• Ideally 1+ year experience in technical communications.
• Have knowledge in technical writing according to standards and guidelines.
• Experience developing the following types of documentation:
Technical Manuals and user guides
Policies and procedures
• Proficiency in timely and effective oral and written communication. To have excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Have the ability to organize and structure information in a meaningful manner.
• Be technically savvy.
• Be detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
• Be able to multitask and prioritize.
• Be adaptive, curious about technology and a team player.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)