At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is one of the leading outsourcing companies. They are looking for experienced and motivated specialists to join their multilingual team on the position:
Administrative Assistant with German or Polish
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable
- Receive payments through various methods
- Oversee monthly invoicing process, including providing quality assurance
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
- Produce daily and monthly SLA/KPI reports
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration
- Dynamic and friendly working environment;
- Team activities, team buildings;
- Great office location
- Great social benefits package including an additional medical plan, sports card, free snacks at the office, etc.;
- Excellent level of German or Polish (C1)
- Very good level of English (B2)
- Experience in a multilingual company as a customer/technical support specialist- is a plus;
- Excellent communication abilities.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.