Тop Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best of our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is providing an online trading platform for financial services offered to different customers worldwide.
Reporting Associate is an entry-level position for one of their teams.
Primary responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Responsibilities include trade entry and position checks
• Serve as a central point of contact for Trading and other Operations teams to resolve issues and settlement
• Interact with both internal and external parties to resolve trade confirmation and settlement queries
• Supporting trade flow, verification, and books and records accuracy of listed products in a timely manner
• Monitor any technical issues with FX systems and portals and working with System Support team for resolution
• Excellent communication and documentation skills in English
• Bachelor's degree
• Advance Microsoft Excel skills, including lookups, pivot tables, Macros/Automation, VBA etc.
• Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in banking will be considered a strong advantage
• Excellent remuneration package
• Flexible working hours (Monday-Friday)
• An entry-level position for people who want to develop in the forex industry
• Opportunity to grow within the company
• Training programs
• Holiday pay
• Voluntary medical plan and life insurance
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Key words: English/ Reporting Associate
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017