The role: Fraud, Risk and Payments Team Leader - Day Shift
We are looking for a Fraud, Risk and Payments Team Leader - Day Shift to join our busy data-driven team based in Sofia, Bulgaria
Are you our next star player?
You will have the chance to work with different teams as customer support, responsible gaming and compliance. It is a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced office environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services. The team leader will handle complicated issues raised by the customers and team members, whilst also looking after real-time queries. You will also be assisting with on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching of the Fraud, Risk and Payments team so they can deliver high performing results and meet service level expectations.
Why we need you
We are expanding our Fraud, Risk and Payments team and therefore we are looking for more people to join in. The role reports directly to an Operations Manager who is situated in Sofia.
Some of your responsibilities:
- You will supervise and act upon operational activity (volumes, key performance indicators/metrics, performance plans, trends, etc.);
- Perform regular report, analyse upon agent performance output and quality;
- You will be responsible for preparing and conducting team and one-to-one meetings, huddles, mentoring and side-by-side coaching, quality reviews, performance appraisals, recruitment selection, reward/recognition initiatives;
- You will act as focal point for inter-departmental queries demonstrating an ability to communicate and empathise with customers directly, thereby assisting with the development of team.
Who we’re looking for
You should have previous contact centre and/or previous gaming experience as well as ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a busy team. You should be a person, who possess excellent time management and decision-making skills, ability to think on your feet and ability to empower staff. To be a successful team manager you will be able to analyse and review team performance, communicate expectations and instructions clearly and in a professional manner
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
We would aim for a person with previous Supervisor/managerial experience who possess strong leadership skills in a multi-cultural environment as well as experience in credit card fraud and/or online payment processing merchant systems. Proficiency in any additional languages is considered as advantage, as well.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus of up to 25% of your annual gross salary;
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address);
- 250 BGN Personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
- 490 BGN for Home Office furniture;
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
- Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses;
- Every year, the Group provides the opportunity to participate in a very generous 3-year savings plan, with the possibility of buying stock at a discounted price and benefiting from the company’s good performance on the market;
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office;
- Relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table;
- Sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process.