International Errands Ltd. is a boutique company, specialized in international sourcing and project management. It was established in 2009. We are passionate about creative approaches to research and the challenges of problem solving. Our communication skills are often called upon, to facilitate the realization of international business opportunities our clients seek.
To strengthen our activities we are looking for an administrative assistant.
* You are able to demonstrate excellent MS Office skills. (You are familiar with min. 20 Excel formulas)
* Very good command of spoken and written Bulgarian & English. (You know the difference between couldn\\\'t and wouldn\\\'t)
* You have a good understanding of accountancy principles ( you know what a salary slip is composed of)
* You have stunning communication skills (you know what a ‘reply all’ button is for and actually use it)
* You are able to create and maintain a strong administration (you know how to establish a protocol)
* You have learnt how to manage your to-do’s and update in a structured manner on their progress (you know what meeting minutes)
* Min. 3 years of experience in administration
* You have a very high sense of responsibility
* You have an eye for detail
* You’re rather safe than sorry, hence check and re-check
* You enjoy research and can think analytically
* You understand and apply the importance of feedback regarding your work and observations
* You can communicate in a pleasant, yet to the point, manner
* You understand the importance of transparency
* You are a creative problem solver
* Experience in living or working in an international environment
* You master additional languages
* You have commercial intuition
If selected, you are willing to perform a few skill tests, before being invited to an interview.
!!! A motivation letter is required, in order for your CV to be reviewed. In the motivation letter you address your match with the above mentioned specific requirements. !!!