STAY AT HOME RECRUITMENT AND ONBOARDING PROCESS
At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment while having the stability and influence of a nearly 20-year industry leader behind you.
ServiceSource is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer success and people management.
The Associate Account Manager must be an independent and results-driven individual who drives success through persuasion versus prescriptive process. Resolves low to moderate client issues, researches problems, and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications. Explores various sales channels to improve sales performance. May assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that client’s customers are consistently satisfied with the client’s products and services, and resolves escalated issues;
- Achieve revenue-based quotas based on successful management of client accounts and supporting processes to meet operational needs and growth objectives;
- Evaluates the client's customer needs and proposes potential solutions;
- Serves as a single point of contact for the client customer and may coordinate the work of client service teams;
- Utilize data to successfully remediate customer concerns/roadblocks prohibiting satisfaction;
- Manage external competitive pressures and effectively handle objections;
- Work with multiple stakeholders, building effective relationships with decision-makers at all levels;
- Responsible for managing sales territory and achieving monthly quotas;
- Negotiate skillfully in tough situations;
- Identify risk and barriers to success; develop contingency plans when necessary;
- Identify opportunities for additional product or service sales;
- Use data to help influence buying/renewal process.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a fast-paced environment while developing positive relationships;
- Proven track record of success in sales or account management;
- Passion for exceptional customer experience and sales;
- Aptitude to learn and optimize new technology and data;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a time-sensitive environment;
- Ability to make timely and sound decisions; make decisions under conditions of uncertainty or limited data; evaluate short- and long-term consequences;
- Professional and polished demeanour.
YOU will get:
- Excellent salary and additional incentives;
- Regular business hours shifts - Monday to Friday (9 am - 5:30 pm);
- Additional health care package;
- Benefits and discounts - food vouchers, Multisport card, etc.;
- Mentoring, training and career development;
- Professional and positive working environment.
Multicultural and multilingual atmosphere.
If you see yourself as the next great addition to our team please send us your CV.
Help us G.R.O.W. Join us!
*All applications will be treated as strictly confidential
**Only short-listed applicants will be contacted