Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our
clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading provider of customer experience solutions – we are
looking for motivated individuals for the position of Content Analyst with Hungarian
and English (REMOTE RECRUITMENT).
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but
everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort.The
hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored
according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor and analyze different pieces of content, both visual and written;
* Follow all established quality standards and procedures;
* Investigate and/or escalate issues and flagged content;
* Coordinate all monitoring stages with the respective supervisors;
* Understand and remain up-to-date with all client policies and guidelines.
* Fluency in Hungarian
* Good level of English;
* Problem-solving skills and eye for details;
* Ability to work on 24/7 shifts;
* Good PC literacy;
* General interest in social media platforms.
Our client’s offer:
* Friendly working environment;
* Full-time employment;
* Flexible working shifts (24/7);
* Attractive salary;
* Additional benefits;
* Opportunities for professional growth.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate
and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_SM_CAHE)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)