Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partner is a respected and well-established iGaming company. We are looking for an Online Transactions Security Investigator with German and English to join one of their most essential teams. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are interested in the gaming industry and want to expand their professional horizons.
Our recruitment process is done entirely remotely for your safety!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor player activity in correlation with team escalations to identify any active or potential
fraud or abuse of the rules;
* Monitor activity of incoming and outgoing payments to ensure the smooth operation of the
respective gaming platform;
* Ensure that any suspicious cases are being escalated to the AML team;
* Document alerts and assist clients with any issues related to money transfers;
* Ensure a positive player experience;
* Collaborate with other team members and higher management in order to grow the brand;
* Fluency in German and English;
* Previous experience on a position related to customer service or online payments is essential;
* Attention to details and metrics;
* Good time management and organizational skills.
* Gaming background would be an advantage;
Our client’s offer:
* Competitive salary;
* Significant social benefits package;
* Diverse training classes that will help you develop your skills in different areas.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate,
do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English
(Do not forget to point the ref. NSM_OTs_r).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea
Recruitment. - reg No 1809).