Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a big league company in the field of IT distribution – we are looking
for Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare and distribute accurate, timely and consistent reporting packages;
* Support the development and consolidation of monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting and
annual planning processes;
* Interact with all levels of management and assist in the reporting calculations and target setting;
* Participation in streamline and automate existing forecasting and budgeting process that
incorporates predictive analysis, improved accuracy and reduced time investment.
* University Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Finance;
* Excellent level of English;
* Minimum 4 years of experience in the financial field;
* Advanced Excel skills with experience with large data consolidation;
* Critical thinking and excellent problem solving skills;
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Our client’s offer:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Social package;
* Advanced training programs;
* Professional development;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and
send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N PP_VDS)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).