At TTEC, we provide learning and development opportunities,a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC family. That's why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
What will you get?
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment;
So join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make TTEC a great place to work at.
What will you be doing?
• Maintain team mailbox;
• Attend meetings and taking minutes;
• Distribute information and documentation when required;
• Assist Team Management when required;
• Schedule meetings with all stakeholders;
• Assist in developing department documentation where required.
What do you need to be successful?
•Bachelor degree or equivalent
•Fluent in written and spoken English
•Ability to operate in a multinational, fast paced IT environment
•Ability to provide support to the client remotely out of open-space office area
•Minimum of 36 months of related experience (proven track record of previous experience in the area of Business Assistance / proven track record of previous experience in corporate environment).
Click on the Apply button to let us know about you.
Please send your CV in English
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.