Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
One of our clients – a well-known business process service operations center– is looking for– HR
Specialist with German and English.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
*Assist with employment related paperwork and data entry;
* Synthesize data from multiple sources and conduct analysis;
* Continually monitor operations, programs and Excel tables;
* Report, complete, compile and audited of all HR related data;
* Participate in data quality verification;
* Act in a support role in all key Human Resources projects and special initiatives;
* Maintain databases and employee records;
* Provide general support to the HR department;
*Assist employees on different levels regarding HR questions and redirect to senior HR when
* Participate in payroll and improve the time and attendance tracking system;
* Take part in vendor billing and collaborate with finance departments.
* Fluency in German and English;
* Bachelor or Master degree in HR or in another similar discipline;
* Previous experience in similar position;
* Proficiency in using MS Office
* Collaborative and result oriented personality;
* Ability to work independently without supervision;
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent remuneration package;
* Career growth;
* A modern and international working environment;
* Passionate and welcoming colleagues.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do
not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. VM_HRSG).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).