Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – an international technology company with a long history and passion for progress – we are looking for Billing Clerk with German or Spanish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collect information in order to issue invoices and bills so that the information could be transferred to the respective customers;
* Manage balances, assure accuracy of the final bills and check for possible inconsistencies;
* Report on any unresolved billing issues and escalate system errors;
* Meet the targets that are set by the company and demonstrate good work ethics and integrity.
* Previous experience on a similar position or general accounting experience would be an advantage;
* Excellent level of Spanish or German;
* Good level of English;
* Proficiency in MS Office would be appreciated;
* Good organizational and customer care skills;
* Attention to detailsand excellent math ability.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration and additional employee benefits;
* Standard working hours;
* Training programs and possibilities for professional development;
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable international company;
* Work with a team of motivated professionalswho are good with numbers and enjoy new challenges.
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV in English and do not forget to point the ref.number (SM_BC)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).