Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We
transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Looking for job that don't involve the use of a phone? If your passion is to help people solve
their problems and can do so through email or chat, then this jobs is for you.
For one of our clients - company in the field of IT distribution - we are looking for a Chief
Accountant with German.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Мanages the organization of his accounting team by determining the structure of the
* Facilitate and manage transition due to changes in process, systems, tools, and
* Analyze finance processes, assess weaknesses, and develop and deliver solutions at
regional and country level to transform the finance function;
* Makes monthly financial reporting and perform analysis;
* Carry out monitoring of the budgeting and the financial planning.
* Good analytical and synthesizing skills;
* 3 to 5 years experience in Accounting area;
* Good knowledge of IT and accounting tools - SAP, Hyperion;
* Knowledge of taxation;
* German and English - B2;
* Еxperience with international accounting standards.
Our client offers:
* Competitive salary;
* Full-time employment;
* Standard working time – Monday - Friday;
* Food vouchers;
* Vouchers for transport;
* International working environment.
If you see how you can manage and excell with such a job description, do not hesitate to send
us your CV in English! (Do not forget to point the ref. N PP_CHAG).
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).