We are a global reseller of industrial spare parts and technology products .
Our main business is selling, buying and logistics of industrial spare products parts.
You can become part of our dynamic team , friendly environment with opportunities.
If the answer is Yes, and You would like to:
Qualifications & Skills:
• Good command of verbal and written English
• Attention to details
• Ability to work with data and meet tight deadlines with accuracy
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
• Work experience in the field of customer support or data entry is an advantage
• Passionate about achieving goals/targets.
• Self-motivated, with advanced communication and negotiation skills.
• You are willing to learn and expected to be a team player,
having a positive, 'can do', professional and helpful attitude towards colleagues and customers.
If you are service minded, flexible and able to prioritize;
• Taking part in the entire quote to order to invoice process: incoming request for quote analysis,
order entry, processing and follow up.
• Managing inbound customer RFQ and order formats (excel, email body text, word, pdf, etc) and entering them into ERP.
• Planning, placing and tracking purchase orders and payments from suppliers.
• Being as first point of contact with customers and suppliers.
• Perform written communication with vendors and business partners
• Phone calls placed to offer assistance, obtain status and feedback
• Manage areas of focus to meet set targets and with regard to maintaining the existing customer base and revenue
• Coordinate and prepare customer shipments:
Why to work in
• Opportunity for career growth in endless industrial components industry.
• Multinational, dynamic & future-oriented company characterized by strong team spirit.
• Open & positive corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to take responsibilities and to be rewarded for your achievements.
• Career development opportunities
• Be part of an international and dynamic environment
• Modern corporate tools for the effectiveness of the role ( laptop, ERP etc.).
• Experience in working with various global people in multicultural environment
• Performance-related bonus
• Healthy work environment
• To apply for this position, please send your up-to-date CV and photo.
• All applications will be treated as strictly confidential
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.