Ablisko is an established Belgian-Bulgarian boutique consulting firm, helping Belgian companies starting up and doing business in Bulgaria.
Currently we are expanding our office, located in the center of Plovdiv. We are looking for long-term committed candidates who love working in an office and are not afraid to take own responsibilities and achieve results.
Why work for us?
- Stable, long-term job in international environment
- Friendly and professional working atmosphere in a small dynamic team
- Fast-paced, so you won’t get bored
- Training is provided to develop your skills and help you succeed
- Full-time employment with excellent payment
What will you do?
- Assist management in the daily work in different areas of business;
- Perform administrative and general office duties;
- Communicate in English with Belgian clients;
- Communicate with lawyers, notaries, chief accountant, tax authorities, banks, etc.;
- Prepare documents, reports, analysis, and presentations for the management;
- Assist the accounting department in monthly invoicing, collection of invoices, preparation of all kind of company financial documents;
- Assist the legal department in preparation and/or translation of legal documents, notary deeds, etc.;
- Prepare payments orders in the on-line banking system.
We search for someone with:
- University degree
- Excellent English skills (oral and written)
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint working skills
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, attention to details and commitment to excellence
- Passion to learn and develop
- Teamwork oriented
Previous administrative experience will be considered an advantage. If not, there should be a strong willingness to learn and to take on responsibilities fast.
If the above opportunity excites you and you are not afraid of the challenge ahead, we want to hear from you. Please send your cover letter and CV in English. Only applications with cover letter will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview in English.