Wyser is an international company specialized in search and selection of middle and senior management professionals in diverse fields and sectors. The company is present in Europe, North and South America and Asia and works with businesses and candidates in over 40 countries across the world.
Wyser is a part of Gi Group, one of the major international leaders in the field of services specially dedicated to labor market development. Our mission is to translate our clients’ recruitment needs into projects, creating virtuous circles between valuable candidates who would like to grow and companies interested in hiring the best leaders and most promising talents.
In our work, we are stirred by the desire to build up long-term relationships with our partners, accepting their challenges with enthusiasm and supporting them in finding successful solutions together. We follow every project with a strong focus on the objective, and with dedication, competence, professionalism and confidentiality, towards both candidates and client companies.
We are well aware how important employment is for every individual, and we believe that the merit of a company is always measured by the potential, talent and value of its people.
Our client is a leading international company and we are looking for а senior professional to become Finance and Administrative Site Manager for a project based role.
• Maintenance of computerized project ledgers by journal entries
• Monthly tax returns preparation
• Preparation of monthly management and financial accounts reporting
• Maintenance of project treasury
• Maintenance of project assets register
• Preparation of annual statutory returns
• Periodical cash flow forecasting
• Interface with home office accounting for consolidation
• Various accounts reconciliation date reports
• Additional assignments per manager’s direction
Billing and Accounts Receivable
• Preparation of detailed monthly billing to be submitted to Client
• Response to Client queries
• Project receivables monitoring and reporting
• Local project expenditures payment
• Sub-contracts financial progress monitoring and reporting
• All project commitments and expenditures reconciliation
• Project petty cash maintenance
• Assistance in the Project Finance and Administration policy Development and procedures to comply with Client, Partners and statutory requirements, and to establish adequate internal controls
• Interface with other project discipline such as Project Controls, Procurement, Subcontract, etc
• Assistance in the preparation of all financial presentations to Client and/or partners
• General assistance to the Resident Administration Manager and deputizing in his absence
• Qualified Accountant or Graduate with a minimum of 10 years practical experience
• Having held a similar Managerial position in the last three years
• Team Player with leadership, motivation and technical skills
• Computer literate, with experience in using Microsoft Outlook, Internet, Excel and Word Applications
• English speaking with multicultural experience
• Dynamic, problem solving mentality and attitude
• Dynamic and challenging project with a high visibility and a high impact
• International Team and environment
• Fast paced activities and results
• Competitive remuneration
If you find this opportunity interesting and challenging, please send us your CV. Only short listed candidates will be approached.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection. Wyser EOOD activities are based on a Recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.