At the beginning of 2014 AIG opened a center of excellence in Sofia whose main focus is on supporting the operations of the European business units of the company, as well as optimizing and improving existing processes. We offer you a great opportunity to advance your professional career in a leading global insurance company.
• Deliver customer service for our clients and customers, whilst ensuring regulatory principles & processes.
• Assist with consistent review of processes and potential risks to ensure the department operates in the most efficient manner possible.
• Ensure proactive communications with clients by telephone where possible and respond to general queries using best practice methods and ensure administration calls and written correspondence are handled promptly.
• Ensure allocated claims set ups are properly managed, recorded and completed by ensuring full and proper data capture, case status and reserve controls and accuracy.
• Perform independent reviews of policy benefits and approves expenses for claims cases based on interpretation of terms and conditions of policies and within authority limits.
• Proactively handle escalated calls and ensure complaints are resolved, where possible.
• Previous experience on a customer service position
• High School Diploma or higher education level completed
• Fluent in German and English
• Customer focus
• Opportunity to advance your career within an international organization – a global market leader in the insurance business
• Competitive salary
• Excellent social package
• Ability to work from home two or more days per month
• Friendly and professional work environment
• Fun and relax zones – table tennis, PS4, foosball
• Regular team events
• New office near Joliot-Curie metro station
If you are interested in this opportunity, please, send your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.