The company is now looking to expand further its sales activities in the Domestic Market and the wider European area.
Currently, we are seeking to employ for our sales department in Sofia an outgoing, persuasive, and success-oriented person for the position of National Sales Manager -Bulgaria.
As National Sales Manager –Bulgaria, you will have the responsibility for planning, projecting and timely execution and localization of sales activities per company targets in the domestic market. The main task of the National Sales Manager is also including the overall organization of relations with existing domestic customers and partners in accordance with company internal standards and procedures.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLES:
• Develops, maintains and coordinates the business plan in volume, turnover, and sales budget and aligns sales activities for each offering, including recommendations for the local sales mix
• Understands the customer's requirements and suggests products and services accordingly
• Retains existing customer-base and maintains cordial and long-lasting relationships; gets new sales accounts from domestic markets and ensures premium services to high net-worth customers.
• Handles proposals from the customers; ensures proper pre-sales and post-sales support, coordinates with the production department
• Monitors market trends and competitor activities and identifies potential clients, trends and development opportunities
• Creates sales reports on a timely and accurate basis and informs management
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• University degree with a relevant major
• Good knowledge of sales planning and budgeting, forecasting, hands-on experience in operational sales and logistics in FMCG markets
• Must have 3+ years’ experience in sales with an emphasis on sales lead generation
• Sales experience wıth Supermarket and Hypermarket Chains will be considered an advantage
• Strong communication skills, good writing skills
• Very good time management skills to allow executing & reporting on multiple sales projects at the same time
• Must be creative, self-starter and result oriented, should have the willingness to travel
• Fluent in verbal and written English. Fluency in other languages (s) will be considered a plus.
• A chance to excel within the fastest-growing middle size Bulgarian food Industry company, a pioneer with its products.
• Working together as a family and sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
• Recognition and reward of employees for their commitment and dedication.
• An open company culture supporting talent development.
• Salary range & social benefits, which will match your ambitions.