Industrial Access employs a National Sales Manager.
Do you have the ability to communicate and interact positively with
people? Do you have the talent to get the best out of others? Do you
have the power to lead them so that they can achieve the group
objectives even in stressful situations?
Are you efficient in organizing your own work and the work of the team you coordinate?
Are you attracted to challenges? Do you want to work in an organization
with modern working systems which encourage you to develop personally
Then... your place is with us!!!
If you want to join our team, you are/have:
• higher education;
• previous experience in coordinating sales teams;
• the experience in the technical field is an advantage;
• ability to organize, coordinate and create a competitive environment within the team;
• dynamic person, with a spirit of initiative, results-oriented;
• excellent communication, sales, presentation and negotiation skills;
• computer operating knowledge;
• proficiency in English - advanced level (written, spoken);
• availability for frequent trips to secondary offices within the country;
We are waiting for you in our team to deal with:
• coordinating the national sales team;
• elaborating and implementing the company's sales strategy, in
accordance with the company's objectives in the short, medium and long
• organizing and coordinating the entire sales activity in order to achieve the annual objectives;
• elaborating and managing the department's annual revenue and expenditure budget;
• identifying new business development opportunities in the country;
• negotiating the commercial contracts with strategic clients;
• maintaining permanent contact with the market in order to collect relevant information regarding
• market opportunities, trends, competition situations, etc .;
• maintaining the connection with the secondary offices for measuring
customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities to attract new
• consolidating the sales team, evaluating and giving permanent feedback
to its members regarding the fulfilment of the established performance
• identifying the development needs of the subordinate employees and establishing their development objectives;
We offer you:
• motivating salary;
• car, laptop, telephone;
• bonuses for team performance and private medical insurance;
• courses and trainings for personal and professional development, organized in the country or in the EU;
• modern digital infrastructure, standardized work resources and digital
communication at all levels (smartphone, laptop, office tools &
• dynamic working environment in a multinational company with worldwide operations ;
• flexible, compact and transparent management structure, with open
communication channels and which emphasizes the creativity and
innovation of the team members;
By applying your CV to this job, you agree to the processing of your
personal data, in accordance with the Regulation on the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. This
data is necessary for us to carry out the recruitment process.
Only the selected candidates will be invited to complete specialized
tests, their data being communicated to a collaborating company.
All applications will be analyzed objectively and in complete confidentiality.