Sales RepresentativeCTeam is a recruitment agency, part of a group of companies, offering wide range of services in the field of human resources management, combining one of the best international practices and knowledge of local market.
For one of our clients, a leading international company active in the industrial production of base lubricants, we are looking for a proactive and responsible professional at the position of:
- Daily communication with clients and performing of site visits in the area;
- Participate in the preparation and active implementation of the commercial plan and strategy to increase company’s market share.
- Coordinate the contract signing with new and existing customers, while monitoring agreements implementation and respecting the timeframe;
- Conduct of market research for competitor and customer data analysis to identify sales opportunities;
- Collaborate with Cluster Manager to develop dedicated co-marketing activities with company partners;
- Deliver the annual volume targets set in the yearly performance review meeting.
- Previous commercial experience in the B2B sector – at least 2 years;
- Experience in the lubricants segment will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentations skills;
- Proactive and professional approach to customer service;
- Advanced level of English;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Valid driving license B and willingness for regular travels.
The company offers:
- Work in a company with strive for professional quality of service;
- Possibility to join a multinational team;
- In-Depth product training in the Head Office;
- Challenging work environment with opportunities for carrier development.
To apply, please send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
CTeam is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1881/18.05.2015