To develop TOSHIBA MFPs & TOSHIBA BARCODE Printers & Graphic Art Printers & The Magic Touch Paper through successful marketing
and sales strategies while ensuring that the image of the products is kept and
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement key account specific
marketing and sales strategy, sales and distribution plan.
- Expand and develop the customer base take
care of existing customers and develop further sales business with
potential new customers.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts.
- Lead regular technical customer training
and product training.
- University degree in technical science.
- At least 3 years experience in sales with premium and/or
- Fluent knowledge of English
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Skilled in negotiations and communication
- Result oriented
- Technically sound
- Commercial spirit
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Challenging position with potential for
development within international environment.
- Attractive package.
If you are interested
in this position, please send CV and Motivation Letter in English.