In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. With your individual problem solving abilities and excellent communication and presentation skills you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role and who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
- Maintain accounting books and records in accordance with the requirements set out by the IFRS;
- Actively contributing for the billing process, including application of IFRS 15 recognition and account reconciliations;
- Handling billing interface related queries and actively communicate with all stakeholders;
- Review and monitor outstanding accounts receivables and maintain regular communication;
- Identify process improvement opportunities based on the use of technologies;
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses;
- Issuing invoices and posting the relevant Journal entries;
- Performing systematic arrangement of SOX related documentation;
- Generate and present ad-hoc financial and billing reports and statements;
- Assisting with accounting tasks and month-end and year-end financial closing process;
- Provide support to the Chief Accountant and Financial Director on the accounting and financial reporting processes;
- Work with external and internal auditors;
- Manage the onboarding plan for new comers, and participate in their day-to-day induction and training activities;
- Drive initiatives to increase process efficiency, standardization and redesign in line with the business needs.
You will need:
- 2-5 years of experience in accounts receivable or financial accounting, prefer obligained in a fast moving, multinational environment;
- Experience in a large company and/or experience in Shared Service Center is considered as an advantage;
- University degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Knowledge of IFRS and application of reporting framework;
- Fluent level of English – both written and spoken;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to proactively & effectively resolve process problems;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables;
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and develop.
We offer you:
- To join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- Support in your career development and opportunities for advancement in a multinational environment;
- To work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
Apply now and join us! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!