A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
This is why currently we are looking for a Java developer to join our growing development team in Sofia and to work with our colleagues from Austria.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Participate in the development of customer facing software product.
- Take responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks.
- Initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology.
- Participate into daily meeting with PO, Scrum master and team.
- Minimum 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with Java preferably using Spring Boot;
- Experience with Oracle Database;
- Awareness of Unit, Integration, E2E Tests, JUnit, Mockito;
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Test Driven Development);
- Experience with SOAP, Web Services, mocking/stubbing;
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps concepts, Docker containers, Jenkins, GIT;
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices;
- Concurrency and multi-threading, asynchronous programming, garbage collection, JVM;
- Very good command in both spoken and written English;
- Knowledge in React/Angular will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader.
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals.
- To add positive value and huge impact to the long-term strategy of the company.
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs.
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment.
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!