Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions.
Make it happen.
If you are eager to:
- install, configure and update Windows based servers – firmware and OS;
- configure, maintain and troubleshoot virtual servers, backup and restore OS;
- manage troubleshooting and incident resolution related to complicated infrastructure systems and applications;
- maintain the server infrastructure according to the vendor recommendations;
- evaluate and modify systems performance;
- actively support the life cycle of the operated server systems;
- ensure the operational adherence of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Quality Indicators (KPI);
- within a 24/7 Operation with on-call duty.
And you possess:
- previous experience in a similar position;
- excellent knowledge in Windows OS installation, configuration and administration ;
- experience with Windows servers in virtualized environments;
- experience with Hyper-V and MS SCVMM;
- experience with other virtualization technologies, such as VMware;
- familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.;
- experience with MS SCCM, HP servers, storages and PowerShell Scripting will be considered as advantage;
- english communication skills in writing and speaking with customers.
If you need further information about the position please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /email@example.com/.