Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions.
Make it happen.
A1 Group provides integrated solutions for complete or partial outsourcing of IT workplaces for large and medium-sized enterprises. Our services focus on supporting the client's desktop landscape with standardized and modularized performance with quality features.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
Your role will be:
- Software testing, integration/packaging and provision;
- Prepare software sources for SCCM packaging;
- Create standard software packages and applications for SCCM deployment;
- Comply with the ITIL processes (Incident/Problem/Change Management);
- Comply with Service Level Agreements;
- Ensuring a high technical quality standard of the services provided;
- Comply with change management processes;
- Set up and maintain a clear documentation of requests.
And you possess:
- Technical experience in Microsoft client products, especially Windows 10, Office 365, MS System Center and Azure (preferably Microsoft certifications);
- In-depth technical knowledge of MS System Center, Windows 10 and networking;
- Good knowledge of common script languages (VbScript, Powershell and Batch files);
- Good Knowledge in Packaging and Re–Packaging;
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft AD DS and GPOs;
- Determined, confident, professional communication techniques coupled with a high degree of customer and service orientation;
- Good general IT knowledge in Service Management (ITIL), in the Microsoft environment, as well as Microsoft Server Operating System and network knowledge;
- Team focus, communication in English is required.
The position best fit you, if you are:
- Innovative, independent problem solving skills;
- Self-initiative personality, who works independently;
- Customer-driven and goal-driven approach;
- Team player with communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and meet new challenges with above-average commitment;
- Have a high degree of self-motivation and drive things forward.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /email@example.com/.