As part of a skilled, focused and highly motivated team you will be responsible for overall integrity of our customers’ IP network infrastructure and the company growing ICT services. You will actively participate in resolving architectural issues and produce both high level and low level network design documentations. Additionally, you will be in charge of integration and implementation of network equipment and services from various vendors and provision of technical support for escalated customer issues as well as presales support.
- Responsible for network designs, planning, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Ability to define technical processes and procedures as well as to plan, analyse, design and implement technical solutions
- Provide technical support for customer support teams as well as technical presales support
- Develop appropriate standards and practices and ensure their documentation, maintenance and application to all projects and services
- Coordinate with network equipment vendors to ensure current hardware and software features are matching customers design requirements
- Manage multiple projects with minimal supervision, often under tight deadlines and with competing priorities and complexities
- Perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in complex environments
- Give internal and external presentations and trainings
Education & Experience
- Certification as CCIE/CCNP or relevant knowledge level
- Candidates with prior work experience on Cisco/Nokia /Juniper IP product lines solutions will be preferred.
- Advanced level hands-on experience with Bridging, Switching, Routing, Ethernet and DWDM architectures incl. Spanning Tree, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MPLS-TE, Multicast, VPLS and EoMPLS
- Familiarity with the common Cisco /Nokia /Juniper SP R&S and Security platforms
- Nice to have: scripting capabilities (Python, Ansible)/SDN/Virtualization (compute, storage, network - e.g. VMWare, KVM), UNIX/Linux, Cloud Management Systems (e.g. OpenStack, VMware, HyperV), Service Models (e.g. IaaS, PaaS).
- B2 or higher level of English language
- Driving license will be an advantage
- Passion for working in a team within results-oriented environment
- Willing to deliver excellent customer experience
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries;
- a chance to work for a market and technological leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further
information about the position please contact Teodora Devletyan, firstname.lastname@example.org.