VIVACOM is a leader in developing modern telecommunication services to meet the highest professional standards - from Мobile and Fixed services, high speed Fiber Optic Internet, Digital Interactive TV, Data transmission to tailor made telecommunication solutions.
We are looking for motivated and determined candidate to become part of our team - Data analyst.
• Perform ad hoc and regular analysis on specific customer segments using existing BI / Big data tools
• Prepare analysis of customer behavior with related metrics for profiling and identification for potential value and lifetime increase
• Identify, analyze, and interpret company trends or customer behavior patterns
• Draw actionable conclusions and propose relevant future activities
• Have a 360’ knowledge on specific customers segment
• Work in close cooperation with respective segment manager to identify future segment potential
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
• Keep the analysis focused
• Validate, sort, relate and evaluate the data
• Have an experience with relational and non-relational database systems and draw insights using statistical algorithms
• Be comfortable with query languages as SQL and advanced MS Excel and Access skills
• Be customer and marketing oriented
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ABILITIES AND SKILLS WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
• Experience (or interest) in telecom industry with a focus on customer behavior
• Knowledge in statistics and linear algebra, understanding of core concepts like summary statistics, probability distribution, random variables, Hypothesis testing
• Knowledge in Python or R
• Familiar with Agile methodologies/tools (Jira)
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Working in a friendly and supportive team and professional environment
• Career development in the largest Bulgarian telecommunications company
• Work, develop and grow in a very dynamic international environment
• Opportunity to work on complex and challenging cases with cutting edge technologies
• Professional trainings for specific knowledge and skills
• An additional and competitive bonus package
• Employee’s additional benefits
Are you up for a challenge? Are you ready to join us and take your career to the next level?
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates should press the button „Кандидатствай" to send a CV and a motivation letter in English for the position not later than 8th of January, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The provision of personal data, enclosed in the application documents is voluntary and will be used solely for the purposes of evaluating your job application. BTC EAD shall not disclose personal data to third parties unless such disclosure is required under the law.