Our company, A1 group, is working in an international telecommunication market, with growing and new divisions. We are looking for enthusiasts to join our journey and become a part of successful international team, as IT Project Leader (Technical Coordinator).
The responsibility in our IT SAP Competence Center group is to manage all IT relevant activities to reach the project and program targets within the agreed frame and defined governance rules out of either progam/ project and/ or caused of line organizational technical reason.
- Align in an overall manner regular with Program/ Project manager authorities;
- Ensure the execution according company governance rules and/or modify existing line organizational assets (process, roles,..) according the need of program / project;
- Create, maintain and control the program masterplan and the Project / program structure;
- Establish risk management with project / program;
- Ensure regular communication to the line organisational entities;
- Proper Planning process to get all needs (Scope, time and budget) visible, align results with program / project, and manage the fulfilment respectively line organisation, program / project owner / sponsor and tools which are commonly used by the company;
- Provide needed experts for scope execution out of line organizational expert pool or work out need to cover gaps by external sourcing;
- Deliveries from any party has to be verified according quality rules in advance before any implementation take effect;
- Set a reporting method to support the project / program need toward stakeholder and program / project owner but in addition to the line organisation (Scope, Time – Progress, Budget – Cost).
- Provide all information to ensure the cost estimation on project / program level for the setup of the project / program and in addition for the forecast planning of the project / program;
- Manage the order all needed external vendor resources;
- Support RFI/ RFP and ordering Procurement;
- Set up the payment method either for project posting or for internal cost shift;
- Align the Cost estimation and Forecast planning;
- Manage the cost shift on group level.
- project certification (e.g. IPMA, PRINCE2, PMP) is an advantage;
- knowledge in AGILE MANIFESTO (SRUM skills);
- business and technical education;
- 5 -10 years working experience in SAP projects;
- good overall knowledge of ERP processes;
- ability to understand business requirements and complex functional and technical environments;
- fluency in English is necessary. German is an advantage;
- hands on mentality.
- independent and self-responsible way of working;
- team player, enjoy communicating;
- fast comprehension and analysis skills;
- solution-oriented and committed;
- safe appearance.
If you need further information about the position please contact Teodora Devletyan /firstname.lastname@example.org/.