Examine the now to create the future.
Make it happen.
In A1, we believe in professional ethics and integrity and that is why we put effort to build and maintain a supportive environment and a culture, based on equal opportunities for growth and development.
For our Finance reporting team, we need a strong specialist, who will help further strengthen our internal control expertise and will always look for more than answers.
If you are good at:
- understanding and applying the IFRS requirements in practice;
- preparing individual and consolidated financial statements under IFRS;
- updating accounting policies and procedures and communicating changes with accountants, management, external auditors;
- dealing with complex calculations and accounting estimations;
- collecting, analyzing and summarizing accounting and business information for the purposes of the management and the annual external audit, ensuring reliable and timely communication with auditors and other stakeholders.
And you have:
- knowledge and experience in financial reporting - individual and consolidated;
- knowledge in IFRS/IAS;
- experience with auditors or experience as an auditor;
- university degree in Finance or Accountancy;
- fluent level of English – written and spoken;
- experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP, Billing systems, etc.;
- advanced MS Office skills.
We offer you:
- chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to gain valuable know-how from other professionals in the field;
- daily touch to cutting edge technologies;
- work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team;
- career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Ivona Angelova - /email@example.com/