The digital future is happening now and A1 is there to support it.
We develop creative solutions that integrate high technologies for our clients.
What are we looking for?
Someone who will be responsible for the implementation and management of a range of on-line & off-line communication campaigns to promote the company’s values, products and services. This will be achieved through a combination of public relations and traditional and social media communication strategies. The successful candidate will have a passion for story-telling, possess exceptional writing skills with the ability to tailor content and messaging to a variety of audiences.
The position will report to the Director of Corporate Communications Division, which handles public relations and public affairs, traditional and digital media, crisis and issue communications, corporate social responsibility, internal communications and sponsorships and events.
You will have to:
- build and drive more proactive, strategic positioning through positive storytelling to help shape the reputation of the company
- focus on driving key narratives and identifying opportunities in paid, earned and owned media channels
- source, draft and distribute effective press releases, media statements, .com and social content, and support documents in line with the business strategic goals
- proactively identify, source and manage strategic opportunities for executive and thought leader interviews and speaking engagements
- analyze and improve industry sentiment and coverage for the company through media monitoring and social listening
- create, curate and manage social media published content (images, video and written)
- develop and expand relationships with journalists and key-opinion makers as well as community of infuencers and/ or blogger outreach
- effectively manage issues/ crises for the company as needed
- manage PR agencies/ partners to maximize strategic thinking as well as productivity
- manage budgets – guide agency spending and other related costs to ensure effectiveness
- drive and refine KPIs/ metrics to ensure program performance and constant improvement in telecommunications, digital media, technology and other relevant fields
- at least 3 years of experience in the field of corporate or public communication, social media and/ or journalism
- higher education in PR, Journalism, HR, Business Administration, Economics or other related humanitarian discipline
- ability to work with information resources and to interpret of various sources of information
- ability to work with external and internal partners and customers; team player
- ability to work under pressure, to set priorities and deal with them promptly
- excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- corporate culture
- excellent knowledge of both English and Bulgarian language and editorial skills
- strong IT competencies: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)/ Web / basic photo and/ or video editing
- ability to work under pressure and successfully manage tough deadlines
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader
- working in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits
If you need further information about the position please contact Yuliana Popova - email@example.com