As a Customer Experience and Technical Support Specialist in our buzzing 60K Contact Centre you’ll speak with customers who have an issue or question about their internet service. You’ll quickly understand their needs and resolve their queries, whilst also looking for additional sales opportunities aimed toward enhancing their customer experience. You won’t be doing it alone. Putting customers first is a top priority here and you’ll be part of a professional, supportive, fun and friendly team who are all focused on having great conversations and delivering award winning customer service.
What skills do I need to apply?
The most important skills in this role are great communication and customer service, with a genuine enthusiasm for delivering the best possible service. You’ll love a challenge, and be keen to meet targets that will stretch you, professionally. Most of all, you’ll be a people centric person and love working in a role and environment that is dynamic and fast paced, where you can chat with lots of new people who will appreciate and value you putting them first.
· Strong verbal and written English skills;
· You are helpful, upbeat and positive;
· You are genuinely excited to help customers;
· You are patient, empathetic and have a passion for communicating;
· You put yourself in the Customer’s shoes;
· You are confident at troubleshooting and problem solving;
· You are adaptable, open to change and open to learning new skills;
· You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
And the perks?
We invest in our people to make sure they excel in their roles and are able to progress their career with us. That’s why you’ll spend the first four weeks learning the ropes during our comprehensive induction training, so you’re fully prepared with everything you need to know from day one. In addition to this, ongoing training and support will be offered throughout your time here, to help you develop your career in the direction you want.
What can you expect?
· Competitive remuneration package with food vouchers on top;
· Additional opportunities for bonus and incentives;
· Additional health insurance and retail discounts;
· Free company transportation;
· Complimentary access to sports facilities;
· Corporate beauty salon in the office building;
· Flexible working time;
· Constant and extensive training programs.
We will expect your CV in English and please do not forget to specify the reference number of the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Disclaimer: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.