If you are good at:
- development and maintenance of the corporate Data warehouse system;
- development of ad-hoc reports;
- design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools);
- maintain and support data analytics platforms;
- following the standard development process in the company.
And you possess:
- experience in SQL programming, database development and performance tuning;
- experience in at least one of the following RDBMS is required - Oracle, MS SQL Server or Teradata;
- experience with processing and analyzing high volumes of data;
- strong analytical skills; methodical approach; ability to translate user requirements into models and processes;
- relevant technical university degree;
- fluency in English language – both written and spoken;
- communicative, responsible personality, willing to study and advance in new technologies.
Following skills will be considered as advantage:
- experience in ETL tools e.g. IBM DataStage, Microsoft SSIS, SAP Data Services, Informatica, SAS Data Management, Ab initio, Talend;
- experience in SAP Business Objects, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS & SSAS;
- understanding of “Big Data” ETL methodologies, parsing techniques and managing large-scale data sets.
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Biserka Taseva-Stoimenova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.