- develop automated tests and probes for WEB & Mobile applications using program and scripting languages;
- automate operation tasks;
- conduct day-to-day operation, configuration and administration of IT systems and applications;
- monitor application logs using shell scripts/commands;
- install and upgrade system software/application;
- enhance and configure application functionality;
- identify and troubleshoot problems in systems/applications;
- report problems to vendors and/or other technical support units with respective prioritization;
- perform post-production deployments validation after regular maintenances;
- participate in test planning, development and execution for integration and system testing;
- perform manual testing when needed.
- understanding of computer networking systems and technologies;
- understanding of cloud systems and technologies;
- ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- ability to use scripting languages – Bash, Python, Perl;
- knowledge in Linux , Windows OS;
- knowledge in databases - Oracle, MySQL, Hadoop skills will be considered as an advantage;
- knowledge in SNMP, JMS, SOAP, XML, JDBC;
- basic experience in testing of mobile applications;
- data management skills;
- strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- fluent English, both written and verbal.
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Biserka Taseva-Stoimenova /email@example.com/.