For one of our clients, an international IT company and an industry leader, we are looking for Senior System Engineer.
On this role you will install, deploy, automate processes and maintain servers to support existing and new infrastructure. You will create Self-Service Jenkins Tasks for internal customers, design and implement automation to increase stability and reduce delivery times. You will be an escalation point for our Support and NOC teams and you will take part in our 24/7 on call responsibilities.
- Design, build, install and configure servers in our hosted environment.
- Automate processes to increase stability and reduce delivery times.
- Respond to Support and NOC escalation requests.
- Work with clients and troubleshoot day-to-day issues.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for handling production incidents during off-hours.
- Be able to function and priorities work load and meet time-lines.
- Monitor and maintain integrity of servers, applications, and software components.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- An Experienced Microsoft and VMware System Engineer – at least 10 years of proven and relevant professional experience.
- Experience and knowledge with Windows 2012R2/2016 Servers, Active Directory, DNS, GPO’s, IIS, CA and Certificates, Failover Clusters.
- Experience with VMware ESXI 6.x installation, management, design and implementation.
- Problem solving skills with server applications in Windows environments.
- Experience with large organizations’ networks and server farms.
- Project management and documentation capabilities.
- Scripting capabilities (either PowerShell or Python).
- Experienced with various backup methods and products – An Advantage.
- Experienced with Automation and Orchestration – An Advantage.
- Experienced with NetApp storage devices (NAS/SAN) – An Advantage.
- Experienced with Google Cloud Computing or with other Cloud Vendors – An Advantage.
- Great desire to learn and adopt new technologies and improve one’s skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- English Language – Full professional Proficiency – i.e. Very good skills in speaking and writing.
Why to apply?
- Work- life balance
- Various and challenging projects
- Latest technologies available
- Technical trainings with certificates
- Management and other soft skills trainings
- Career path with regular salary update
- Conferences and events attendance
- International environment and knowledge sharing
- Foreign languages classes
- Competitive remuneration package
- Additional health insurance and food vouches
Please note, that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your confidentiality is guaranteed.