We are looking for a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
Sales Associate duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
Your Responsibilities will be:
• Organize and perform daily office procedures regarding clients.
• Manage and record incoming client calls.
• Provide telephone and electronic (e-mail) assistance to international/national customers.
• Administration of offers, payments and order acknowledgements.
• Commercial correspondence and file management service: Excel sheets, PDFs, Word documents.
• Update systems with client requests, follow up their back orders and handle their claims.
• Work in coordination with the warehouse manager to prepare and ship clients' goods/documentation.
• Control, report and prevent any failures of the existing program.
• Create and extract price lists for customers.
• Create mailing lists of potential and existing clients.
• Organize DEMO calls with potential clients and vendors.
What we could offer you:
• Dynamic and Friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Opportunity to join a great team
• 20 business days paid leave annually.
If you are interested in a similar journey, we would love to hear more about you. Kindly share your resumes in English and we will connect with the shortlisted candidates.