We are a family of over 30 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – the world’s largest bottler and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight 595 million consumers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and favourite local brands, in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
At Coca-Cola HBC, we’re an ambitious but supportive team, where we truly inspire each other to make an impact every single day. We are now looking for a committed Junior Buyer to join our Procurement team.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient?
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support sourcing of direct categories of assigned commodities following defined strategy and reporting to Direct Spend Procurement Manager;
- Maintain master data, including PIRs, verification of invoices, etc.;
- Report - KBI & SLA monthly reports and analysis, support of Procurement Business planning process;
- Follow-up on claim management process;
- Ensure optimization of service levels provided to internal customers;
- Monitor the market and build supplier relationships that generate value for the organization;
- Manage administrative tasks in procurement department;
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- University degree in Business related field;
- Working experience in Procurement, preferably in multinational environment;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, previous experience with SAP is advantage;
- Good command of English;
- Ability to cope under pressure and tight deadlines, result-orientation with readiness to seek and find solutions;
- Teamwork attitude and interested in continuously learning and developing;
JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU WILL GAIN:
- Learning, development and long-term career opportunities;
- Challenging and dynamic business environment with access to modern practices and technologies;
- Highly qualified team willing to share experience;
- We offer attractive remuneration package & social benefits.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we encourage you to
The data you are providing is protected by the Data Protection Law. Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria is committed to preserve it, not to distribute it and to use the provided personal data only for the purposes you provided your consent.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.