Centre for Distance Learning International LLC is a subsidiary of one of the international leaders in distance learning. Active across Europe, Centre for Distance Learning, has divisions in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Bulgaria.
With over 300 home study courses in different languages, the Centre for Distance Learning International offers employees, freelancers and business owners the opportunity to learn, grow, and assume new responsibilities fast.
For our office in Varna, Bulgaria, Centre for Distance Learning is looking for a motivated (m/f):
As a PHP programmer, you are going to join to a development team working and develop our online learning platform. It is used now by more than 10 international schools worldwide, 35.000 students in six languages.
Because of the big success we would like to increase the speed of the development. We also would like to expand our business to Bulgarian market.
You will monitor and implement your assigned tasks with precision, communicate clearly with colleagues and superiors, and deliver impeccable quality in your work.
• You have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a PHP-developer
• You have thorough knowledge of
o Object-oriented programming
o Angular 5
Knolledge of the following is a plus:
• Symfony 4 framework
• basic knolledge of educational software is a plus
• basic knolledge of ERP/MIS/Business Software
• You program in an orderly and structured manner, so that colleagues can easily decipher your code or continue to work in your absence without too much difficulty;
• You have a good knowledge and experience in databases and full text search engines (big plus);
• You speak perfect Bulgarian and English;
• You have a winner\'s mentality full of enthusiasm to make your job a success.
• You are a team player
Centre for Distance Learning International LLC is a dynamic educational institution, with aggressive expansion plans, where thanks to an enthusiastic team and open communication between all levels, has created a direct and positive impact on the bottom line. We’re offering the opportunity to actively participate in the further growth of the Centre for Distance Learning, LLC. You work for an international group of educational companies in Belgium, France, Netherlands.
You can expect a competitive salary and an informal working environment as part of an international team.
If you are interested in the role above, please send us your CV.