ArtHola is the first art sharing platform designed for smart TVs and other electronic devices, that reward users for being artists.
We believe that art not shared is merely a piece of work. Hence we provide the tools for every user to express the artist hidden inside.
We also work with a number of museums to bring you crystal clear quality masterpieces right on your smart TV.
* * *
Our team is expanding and we are looking for you to be one of the customer support members of ArtHola.
Are you an art lover? Do you know what is the difference between Canon and Nikon? Do you enjoy being between artists during an art exhibition?
I guess then we have lots in common and you may like continue reading:
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
- You are an ambassador for ArtHola on the Internet. That’s why everyone you can reach should know what is ArtHola and how it can be useful for him/her.
- You should communicate with other artist, museums and art galleries by email, presenting the ArtHola’s functionality and solutions to them in a structured, convincing and professional manner.
- Advise and educate new and present ArtHola members on upcoming product developments and special promotions.
- Participate in brainstorming and having roles in some digital marketing activities
- Works closely with the Business Development Manager and CEO on a daily basis
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Excellent written communications skills in English
- 2 years of experience in marketing and business development of digital products
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Knowledge of Spanish, Russian, Portuguese or Chinese is a great advantage.
- Experience in building relationships with new customers from scratch.
- А highly organized individual, with a careful eye for detail and able to work with minimum supervision, committed to self-development.
- Ability to work with MS Office products and awareness of social media tools.
- Passion and curiosity for online business, app marketing and app store optimization.
- Previous experience with graphic design software would be a plus.
- Previous experience in a customer facing job (such as sales, telemarketing, recruitment) is desirable, but not required.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing art butler service.
- Great opportunity to start your career in the IT business.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible work schedule available.
- Full-time employment with a contract signed with Investech Ltd.
- Competitive salary reviewed in 6 months. Bonuses.
If you feel the challenge, please apply. Send your CV in English with Ref: CS-EN-J and ATTN to Andrey Rusev
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All information provided will be treated strictly confidential.