Our client is one of the largest online gambling companies in the world with many locations in Europe, the USA, and Australia.
Building its tech team in Bulgaria, the company is looking to hire skilled Java Software Engineers.
You could work fully remote or office-based (hybrid) in Sofia - up to you.
You will be a part of one of the agile development teams (consisting of 6-10 team members). Each team\\\'s purpose is to create the best customer experience, continuously improving their products while keeping up with the latest technologies.
Company Teck Stack:
Microservices with Spring Boot
Relational databases e.g. Oracle
Docker and Kubernetes
Continuous integration and Continuous delivery
Best development practices
Agile and Lean values
What you will do:
- You will be expected to take part in the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and uptime of the production environment
- Participating in design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to a variety of engineering challenges
- Build scalable software in a distributed architecture, being passionate about solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- You take great pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translate them into solutions with clean and performant code
- University Degree in IT, Telecommunications, or relevant work experience in practice.
- At least 3 years of professional hands-on software development
- Very good skills in Java
- Exposure to Microservices with Spring Boot
- Exposure to relational databases
- Very good in English
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible working time, remote or on-site – up to you
• Budget to set-up your home office
• Covered training and certification courses (annual budget for you), covered workshops or conferences to improve your personal development.
• Company retreats plus monthly team meetups (expenses covered) for team-building.
• Additional Health Insurance
• Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and others, promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Please note: The submitted data information is personal as per the Personal Data Protection Law and also per GDPR and will be treated confidentially.
IESF Bulgaria is an international recruitment agency (license N: 2441 / 18.01.2018).