Our client is one of the largest online gambling companies in the world with many locations in Europe, the USA, and Australia.
Building its tech team in Bulgaria, the company is looking to hire a Senior Java Engineer to join the team.
You could work fully remote or office-based/hybrid in Sofia - as you wish.
You will be part of a cross-functional agile team (typically 6-10 people) working together to build micro-services for the company\'s platform.
Company Tech Stack
• Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JMS, JSON, Oracle, Kafka streams
• Git, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Continuous delivery
• Best development practices, Agile and lean values
What you will do:
• You will be expected to take part of the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and uptime of the production environment
• You will participate in design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex engineering challenges
• You will discuss with architects on upcoming projects and propose solutions as needed
• As an experienced java developer, you can drive technical solutions from design to production
• You contribute with your expertise and share the full team responsibilities
• You build scalable software within a distributed architecture
• You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make design decisions
• You help set the technical expectations on the whole team by both producing and setting high expectations on the team delivery
• You create solutions through clean and performant code
• You help mentor and onboard new team members
• You are a role model in behavior (communication, collaboration – within and across teams) with a positive mindset
• You are proactive in communication with all stakeholders including the team
• You are experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible working time, remote or on-site – up to you
• Budget to set-up your home office
• Covered training and certification courses (annual budget for you), covered workshops or conferences to improve your personal development.
• Company retreats plus monthly team meetups (expenses covered) for team-building.
• Additional Health Insurance
• Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and others, promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Please note: The submitted data information is personal as per the Personal Data Protection Law and also per GDPR and will be treated confidentially.
IESF Bulgaria is an international recruitment agency (license N: 2441 / 18.01.2018).