Metacraft Labs is looking to hire junior developers with strong interest
in the blockchain space. The role will offer you great conditions for
career development with mentorship from experienced Ethereum 2.0 core
technology developers and a chance to contribute to industry-recognized
* Develop and fine tune Solidity smart contracts.
* Employ rigorous testing and formal verification methods to ensure
the security and correctness of the developed protocols.
* Create sophisticated web UIs for interacting with the deployed
* Use the Ethereum 1.0 and 2.0 RPC APIs to interact with the network
and monitor events of interest that trigger automated workflows.
* Interact with the DevOps team to create highly reproducible
The following requirements are non-mandatory, but will be considered a plus:
* Previous experience in developing smart contracts or other solutions
in the blockchain space.
* Front-end and back-end web application development skills.
* Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
* Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git.
* Enthusiasm about learning new programming languages and blockchain
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter in English.
Metacraft Labs operates from a cozy office in the center of Sofia,
under flexible working hours and offering all the support you'll
need to grow as a professional.